A distributor committed to environmental conservation
In privileging natural and organic products, Hygiena ensures that the ingredients they contain are grown following methods that respect nature and biodiversity. For example, some of our products feature the following labels: AB, Vegan, Vegetarian, Fairtrade, Ecocert, Ecogarantie, Cosmébio and of course the EU organic label.
This Belgian retailer promotes local consumption and ensures its partner brands and stores share its environmental concerns.
Organic brands for everyday needs
Hygiena distributes nearly 100 brands and more than 2,600 food and cosmetic products. The company is committed to offering innovative product lines that respond to customer needs and are made from natural ingredients.
This long-standing commitment has made the company a leader and a key partner in the Belgian organic distributor and wholesaler market.
Hygiena joined Compagnie Léa Nature in 2017. This partnership has allowed us to distribute new high-quality organic brands in Belgium.
The company’s distribution center in Sint-Niklaas covers 8,000 square meters and exports the following brands, amongst others:
- Bisson : organic cookies and shortbread.
- Douce Nature : organic and ecological cosmetics that are earth friendly.
- Eau Thermale Jonzac : organic skin care and personal care product lines.
- Ecodoo : natural household products.
- Mamie Bio : line of gourmet spreads, dried fruit purees, fruit desserts and jams.
- Natessance : natural and organic personal care for the whole family.
- Pleniday : healthy and delicious dietary products.
- Priméal : 100% plant-based organic grocery products.
- Le Pain des Fleurs : gluten-free organic crispy toast.
- Ma Vie Sans Gluten : gluten-free organic products.
- Vitamont : organic fruit and vegetable juices and beverages.